Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:42:27 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/admin-guide/hw-vuln/index.rst

between commit:

  7222a1b5b874 ("x86/speculation: Add SRBDS vulnerability and mitigation documentation")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  0fcfdf55db9e ("Documentation: Add L1D flushing Documentation")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc Documentation/admin-guide/hw-vuln/index.rst
index ca4dbdd9016d,35633b299d45..000000000000
--- a/Documentation/admin-guide/hw-vuln/index.rst
+++ b/Documentation/admin-guide/hw-vuln/index.rst
@@@ -14,4 -14,4 +14,5 @@@ are configurable at compile, boot or ru
     mds
     tsx_async_abort
     multihit.rst
 +   special-register-buffer-data-sampling.rst
+    l1d_flush