Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 11:49:56 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/sparc/include/asm/pgtable_32.h

because commits

  3408974d0533 ("sparc32: mm: Restructure sparc32 MMU page-table layout")
  c95be5b549d6 ("sparc32: mm: Change pgtable_t type to pte_t * instead of struct page *")

from the tip tree also exist in Linus' tree as different commits followed
by other changes.

I fixed it up (I just used Linus' version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell