Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 11:00:28 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/compiler_types.h

between commits:

  a5dead405f6b ("compiler_types.h: Optimize __unqual_scalar_typeof compilation time")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  1fd76043ecb0 ("compiler_types.h: Optimize __unqual_scalar_typeof compilation time")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell