Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 10:46:12 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nouveau_display.c

between commit:

  183405879255 ("drm/nouveau/kms: Remove field nvbo from struct nouveau_framebuffer")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  cdc194cebd71 ("drm/nouveau: remove _unlocked suffix in drm_gem_object_put_unlocked")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the former just removed one of the functions modified
by the latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell