Subject: Re: please add for-next/seccomp

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 07:27:08 +1000

Hi Kees,

On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:00:44 -0700 Kees Cook <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Can you please add my "for-next/seccomp" tree to linux-next? I've been
> including it in the already added "for-next/kspp" tree, but I'd rather
> have it be its own tree for linux-next, as it is ultimately its own topic.
> 
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kees/linux.git/log/?h=for-next/seccomp

I have added

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/kees/linux.git branch for-next/seccomp

from today.

Thanks for adding your subsystem tree as a participant of linux-next.  As
you may know, this is not a judgement of your code.  The purpose of
linux-next is for integration testing and to lower the impact of
conflicts between subsystems in the next merge window. 

You will need to ensure that the patches/commits in your tree/series have
been:
     * submitted under GPL v2 (or later) and include the Contributor's
        Signed-off-by,
     * posted to the relevant mailing list,
     * reviewed by you (or another maintainer of your subsystem tree),
     * successfully unit tested, and 
     * destined for the current or next Linux merge window.

Basically, this should be just what you would send to Linus (or ask him
to fetch).  It is allowed to be rebased if you deem it necessary.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell 
[email-masked]