Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:04:50 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/sched/core.c

between commit:

  964ed98b0752 ("sched/core: Fix ttwu() race")

from the tip tree and commit:

  3c88d09bfb1b ("EXP sched: Alleged fix for v5.8 merge-window scheduler issue")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (I used the version from the tip tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell