Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the memblock tree with the pidfd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 15:58:29 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the memblock tree got a conflict in:

  arch/unicore32/kernel/process.c

between commit:

  8496da092a53 ("unicore: switch to copy_thread_tls()")
  714acdbd1c94 ("arch: rename copy_thread_tls() back to copy_thread()")

from the pidfd tree and commit:

  fb37409a01b0 ("arch: remove unicore32 port")

from the memblock tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell