Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the userns tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2020 17:57:51 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  fs/exec.c

between commit:

  25cf336de51b ("exec: Remove do_execve_file")

from the userns tree and commit:

  538d50d50815 ("umh: fix refcount underflow in fork_usermode_blob().")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I effectively dropped the akpm-current tree patch since
the former commit means that "file" is no longer passed the affected
function) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell