Subject: Re: linux-next: failing to fetch the dmi tree

From: Jean Delvare <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 11:37:43 +0200

Hi Stephen,

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 09:11:02 +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Attempting to fetch the dmi tree gets this error:
> 
> http://jdelvare.nerim.net/devel/linux/jdelvare-dmi/series:
> 2020-07-13 08:58:05 ERROR 403: Forbidden.
> 
> I am still using the previously fetched quilt series.

Sorry about that, there was a general failure on my provider's web
server over last week-end, not something I could fix myself. It got
eventually fixed on Monday morning (July 13th, CEST).

> Jean, I don't suppose you would like to produce a git tree for me to
> fetch instead, as yours is the last quilt series I fetch (apart from
> Andrew's which is special).

Actually, feel free to suppose. While a quilt tree fits my current
workflow better, I don't want to be the guy who makes your life more
difficult. Let me give it a try.

-- 
Jean Delvare
SUSE L3 Support