Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the bpf tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:59:44 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/bpf/btf.c

between commit:

  5b801dfb7feb ("bpf: Fix NULL pointer dereference in __btf_resolve_helper_id()")

from the bpf tree and commit:

  138b9a0511c7 ("bpf: Remove btf_id helpers resolving")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code fixed by the former) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell