Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the crypto tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 20:14:11 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/crypto/mediatek/mtk-aes.c

between commit:

  f441ba2ad341 ("crypto: mediatek - use AES library for GCM key derivation")

from the crypto tree and commit:

  161f6a5cc3ea ("mm, treewide: rename kzfree() to kfree_sensitive()")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed the code updated by the latter) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell