Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the seccomp tree with the kselftest tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 15:59:17 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the seccomp tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/seccomp/seccomp_bpf.c

between commit:

  4c6614dc86ad ("selftests/seccomp: Check ENOSYS under tracing")

from the kselftest tree and commit:

  11eb004ef7ea ("selftests/seccomp: Check ENOSYS under tracing")

from the seccomp tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell