Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 19:47:39 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  net/sctp/socket.c

between commits:

  89fae01eef8b ("sctp: switch sctp_setsockopt_auth_key to use memzero_explicit")
  534d13d07e77 ("sctp: pass a kernel pointer to sctp_setsockopt_auth_key")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  f08cd4915bb1 ("mm, treewide: rename kzfree() to kfree_sensitive()")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the net-next tree version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell