Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:21:43 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got conflicts in:

  net/ipv4/udp.c
  net/ipv6/udp.c

between commit:

  efc6b6f6c311 ("udp: Improve load balancing for SO_REUSEPORT.")

from the net tree and commits:

  7629c73a1466 ("udp: Extract helper for selecting socket from reuseport group")
  2a08748cd384 ("udp6: Extract helper for selecting socket from reuseport group")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (I wasn't sure how to proceed, so I used the latter
version) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far
as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell