Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:23:39 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_pf.c

between commit:

  26cb7085c898 ("enetc: Remove the mdio bus on PF probe bailout")

from the net tree and commits:

  07095c025ac2 ("net: enetc: Use DT protocol information to set up the ports")
  c6dd6488acd1 ("enetc: Remove the imdio bus on PF probe bailout")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell