Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the net tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 12:28:48 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/geneve.c

between commit:

  32818c075c54 ("geneve: fix an uninitialized value in geneve_changelink()")

from the net tree and commit:

  9e06e8596bc8 ("geneve: move all configuration under struct geneve_config")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code moved by the former) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell