Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 07:35:47 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  16730dda542e ("ARM: mstar: Add dts for 70mai midrive d08")
  22a30e8035c6 ("ARM: mstar: Add dts for msc313(e) based BreadBee boards")
  b6d785a8410e ("ARM: mstar: Add mercury5 series dtsis")
  34a6a898b3f4 ("ARM: mstar: Add infinity/infinity3 family dtsis")
  b968eee1862f ("ARM: mstar: Add Armv7 base dtsi")
  d1c7f6eb7e48 ("ARM: mstar: Add binding details for mstar,l3bridge")
  9c2387eeba44 ("ARM: mstar: Add machine for MStar/Sigmastar Armv7 SoCs")
  04c7bb3695ef ("dt-bindings: arm: Add mstar YAML schema")
  97771c5bcbe7 ("dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add thingy.jp prefix")
  9f9b6e5560fe ("dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add 70mai vendor prefix")
  13fd6dfd3503 ("dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add sstar vendor prefix")
  cb0d5cba0294 ("dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add mstar vendor prefix")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell