Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the char-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 17:46:33 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the char-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/misc/habanalabs/common/command_submission.c

between commit:

  cea7a0449ea3 ("habanalabs: prevent possible out-of-bounds array access")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  3abc99bb7dcb ("habanalabs: configure maximum queues per asic")

from the char-misc tree.

I fixed it up (I used parts of each that no longer conflict) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell