Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the char-misc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 18:08:31 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the char-misc tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

In file included from drivers/misc/habanalabs/goya/goya.c:8:
drivers/misc/habanalabs/goya/goyaP.h:12:10: fatal error: habanalabs.h: No such file or directory
   12 | #include "habanalabs.h"
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In file included from drivers/misc/habanalabs/goya/goya_security.c:8:
drivers/misc/habanalabs/goya/goyaP.h:12:10: fatal error: habanalabs.h: No such file or directory
   12 | #include "habanalabs.h"
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Presumably caused by commit

  70b2f993ea4a ("habanalabs: create common folder")

I have used the char-misc tree from next-20200724 for today.
-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell