Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the set_fs tree with the battery tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 21:01:37 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the set_fs tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/power/supply/da9030_battery.c

between commit:

  9d832cd36c60 ("power: Convert to DEFINE_SHOW_ATTRIBUTE")

from the battery tree and commit:

  4d4901c6d748 ("seq_file: switch over direct seq_read method calls to seq_read_iter")

from the set_fs tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell