Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the pci tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 15:49:03 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/qcom,pcie.txt

between commits:

  736ae5c91712 ("dt-bindings: PCI: qcom: Add missing clks")
  b11b8cc161de ("dt-bindings: PCI: qcom: Add ext reset")
  d511580ea9c2 ("dt-bindings: PCI: qcom: Add ipq8064 rev 2 variant")

from the pci tree and commit:

  70172d196947 ("dt-bindings: pci: convert QCOM pci bindings to YAML")

from the devicetree tree.

I don;t know how to fixed it up so I just left the latter one . This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell