Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with the rdma tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 18:45:20 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c

between commit:

  29f3fe1d6854 ("RDMA/uverbs: Remove redundant assignments")

from the rdma tree and commit:

  3f649ab728cd ("treewide: Remove uninitialized_var() usage")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (the former basically did what the latter did, so I used
the former version) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell