Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 16:23:25 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/entry/common.c

between commit:

  bdcd178ada90 ("x86/entry: Use generic interrupt entry/exit code")

from the tip tree and commit:

  20f165b7d2c8 ("rcu: Remove unused __rcu_is_watching() function")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (the former removed that comment that the latter updated)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell