Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 21:27:21 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the net-next tree, today's linux-next build (i386 defconfig)
failed like this:

x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: net/core/fib_rules.o: in function `fib_rules_lookup':
fib_rules.c:(.text+0x5c6): undefined reference to `fib6_rule_match'
x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x5d8): undefined reference to `fib6_rule_match'
x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x64d): undefined reference to `fib6_rule_action'
x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x662): undefined reference to `fib6_rule_action'
x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x67a): undefined reference to `fib6_rule_suppress'
x86_64-linux-gnu-ld: fib_rules.c:(.text+0x68d): undefined reference to `fib6_rule_suppress'

Caused by commit

  b9aaec8f0be5 ("fib: use indirect call wrappers in the most common fib_rules_ops")

# CONFIG_IPV6_MULTIPLE_TABLES is not set

I have reverted that commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell