Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the hmm tree with the drm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 19:21:10 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the hmm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/nouveau/nvkm/subdev/mmu/vmmgp100.c

between commit:

  7763d24f3ba0 ("drm/nouveau/vmm/gp100-: fix mapping 2MB sysmem pages")

from the drm tree and commits:

  4725c6b82a48 ("nouveau: fix mapping 2MB sysmem pages")
  1a77decd0cae ("nouveau: fix storing invalid ptes")

from the hmm tree.

7763d24f3ba0 and 4725c6b82a48 are exactly the same patch.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell