Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the mac80211-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 13:28:30 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the mac80211-next tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) produced these warnings:

drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c: In function 'chan_to_phymode':
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:558:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_1' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
  558 |   switch (chandef->width) {
      |   ^~~~~~
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:558:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_2' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:558:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_4' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:558:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_8' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:558:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_16' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:581:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_1' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
  581 |   switch (chandef->width) {
      |   ^~~~~~
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:581:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_2' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:581:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_4' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:581:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_8' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]
drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath10k/mac.c:581:3: warning: enumeration value 'NL80211_CHAN_WIDTH_16' not handled in switch [-Wswitch]

Introduced by commit

  e5cb3d34a66d ("nl80211: S1G band and channel definitions")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell