Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the char-misc tree with the powerpc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 16:55:46 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the char-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/misc/ocxl/config.c

between commit:

  3591538a31af ("ocxl: Address kernel doc errors & warnings")

from the powerpc tree and commit:

  28fc491e9be6 ("misc: ocxl: config: Provide correct formatting to function headers")

from the char-misc tree.

I fixed it up (as it was just differences in comments, I just arbitrarily
chose the latter version) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell