Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb tree with the kspp-gustavo tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 10:58:59 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/media/platform/pxa_camera.c

between commit:

  58e813cceabd ("treewide: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword")

from the kspp-gustavo tree and commit:

  ebb965acddac ("media: pxa_camera: Use the new set_mbus_config op")

from the v4l-dvb tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the code updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell