Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the wireless-drivers-next tree with the kspp-gustavo tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 11:18:15 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the wireless-drivers-next tree got a
conflict in:

  drivers/net/wireless/ath/ath11k/dp_rx.c

between commit:

  58e813cceabd ("treewide: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword")

from the kspp-gustavo tree and commit:

  0b294aebb6a0 ("ath11k: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword")

from the wireless-drivers-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed an extra blank line) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell