Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-misc tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 10:01:13 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/video/fbdev/arcfb.c
  drivers/video/fbdev/atmel_lcdfb.c
  drivers/video/fbdev/savage/savagefb_driver.c

between commit:

  df561f6688fe ("treewide: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  ad04fae0de07 ("fbdev: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword")

from the drm-misc tree.

I fixed it up (they are much the same, I just used the version from Linus'
tree) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell