Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rcu tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 14:31:01 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rcu tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/memory-barriers.txt

between commit:

  537f3a7cf48e ("docs/memory-barriers.txt: Fix references for DMA*.txt files")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  6f6705147bab ("docs: fix references for DMA*.txt files")

from the rcu tree.

I fixed it up (they are preety much the same - I used the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell