Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the scsi-mkp tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 15:12:35 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the scsi-mkp tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/scsi/aacraid/aachba.c

between commit:

  df561f6688fe ("treewide: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  cfd3d2225aa5 ("scsi: aacraid: Remove erroneous fallthrough annotation")

from the scsi-mkp tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the line removed by the latter - it was rewritten
by the former to "fallthrough;") and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell