Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the akpm-current tree with the dma-mapping tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 14:11:30 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the akpm-current tree got a conflict in:

  mm/Kconfig

between commit:

  b7176c261cdb ("dma-contiguous: provide the ability to reserve per-numa CMA")

from the dma-mapping tree and commit:

  c999bd436fe9 ("mm/cma: make number of CMA areas dynamic, remove CONFIG_CMA_AREAS")

from the akpm-current tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell