Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the jc_docs tree with the spdx tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 12:16:56 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the jc_docs tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commit:

  951f3e9f2086 ("net/qla3xxx: Convert to SPDX license identifiers")

from the spdx tree and commit:

  51652804d018 ("MAINTAINERS: fix location of qlogic/LICENSE.qla3xxx")

from the jc_docs tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former - which removed the line updated by the
latter) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned
to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.
You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the
conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell