Subject: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commits in the leds tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 06:16:38 +1000

Hi all,

Commits

  258a8388d0ec ("leds: ns2: use struct led_init_data when registering")
  d444232bbbdd ("leds: ns2: remove unneeded variable")
  29c44f2b51a8 ("leds: ns2: register LED immediately after parsing DT properties")
  925533c5a040 ("leds: ns2: cosmetic change: use helper variable")
  47f1fb852be2 ("leds: ns2: cosmetic change")
  a2ca4110ffc9 ("leds: ns2: cosmetic variable rename")
  2d55e2a22ef0 ("leds: ns2: cosmetic structure rename")
  51822355a756 ("leds: ns2: use devres API for getting GPIO descriptors")
  e6367d0d57cb ("leds: ns2: move parsing of one LED into separate function")
  a5c8eb177993 ("leds: ns2: support OF probing only, forget platdata")
  820a7e98dbc3 ("leds: ns2: alloc simple array instead of struct ns2_led_priv")
  5943b5ceb7f2 ("leds: ns2: use devres LED registering function")

are missing a Signed-off-by from their committer.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell