Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm-msm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 13:03:41 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm-msm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/msm/adreno/adreno_gpu.c

between commit:

  df561f6688fe ("treewide: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  2fb7487aaf71 ("drm/msm: Get rid of the REG_ADRENO offsets")

from the drm-msm tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell