Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the nvdimm tree with the vfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 16:38:43 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the nvdimm tree got conflicts in:

  arch/x86/include/asm/uaccess_64.h

between commit:

  e33ea6e5ba6a ("x86/uaccess: Use pointer masking to limit uaccess speculation")

from the vfs tree and commit:

  0a78de3d4b7b ("x86, powerpc: Rename memcpy_mcsafe() to copy_mc_to_{user, kernel}()")

from the nvdimm tree.

I fixed it up (the latter just removed copy_to_user_mcsafe from this file,
so I did that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as
far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell