Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the bpf tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 14:07:15 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/lib/bpf/btf.c

between commit:

  1245008122d7 ("libbpf: Fix native endian assumption when parsing BTF")

from the bpf tree and commit:

  3289959b97ca ("libbpf: Support BTF loading and raw data output in both endianness")

from the bpf-next tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell