Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the pci tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2020 16:38:27 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  arch/x86/pci/xen.c

between commit:

  b0623566c2e9 ("x86/xen: Fix xen_msi_init() missing prototype warning")

from the pci tree and commit:

  2905c50b7d3e ("x86/xen: Make xen_msi_init() static and rename it to xen_hvm_msi_init()")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter since it incorporated the change
from the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed
as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should
be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted
for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the
maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex
conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell