Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] selftests/vm: fix up executable bits, and a file name

From: John Hubbard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 01:40:47 -0700

Hi,

Here's v2. I can't use $(CONFIG_SHELL) from the Makefile, because
unfortunately this is not kbuild. So this is my proposed fix for these
two glitches.

(Actually, the "Fixes:" tags in each refer to linux-next commits, so
those commit hashes would ultimately need changing. But I suspect these
patches will actually be merged back into Andrew's tree?)

thanks,
John Hubbard
NVIDIA

John Hubbard (2):
  selftests/vm: fix: make check_config.sh executable
  selftests/vm: fix run_vmtest.sh: restore executable bits, and "s" in
    name

 tools/testing/selftests/vm/check_config.sh                   | 0
 tools/testing/selftests/vm/{run_vmtest.sh => run_vmtests.sh} | 0
 2 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 mode change 100644 => 100755 tools/testing/selftests/vm/check_config.sh
 rename tools/testing/selftests/vm/{run_vmtest.sh => run_vmtests.sh} (100%)
 mode change 100644 => 100755

-- 
2.28.0