Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tip tree with the iommu tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 15:22:24 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tip tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/iommu.h

between commits:

  23cc3493b5e1 ("iommu/uapi: Rename uapi functions")
  d90573812eea ("iommu/uapi: Handle data and argsz filled by users")

from the iommu tree and commit:

  c7b6bac9c72c ("drm, iommu: Change type of pasid to u32")

from the tip tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell