Subject: linux-next: build warning after merge of the kvm-arm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 18:41:03 +1000

Hi all,

After merging the kvm-arm tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced this warning:

Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/vcpu.rst:70: WARNING: Malformed table.
Text in column margin in table line 2.

=======  ======================================================
-ENODEV: PMUv3 not supported or GIC not initialized
-ENXIO:  PMUv3 not properly configured or in-kernel irqchip not
         configured as required prior to calling this attribute
-EBUSY:  PMUv3 already initialized
-EINVAL: Invalid filter range
=======  ======================================================

Introduced by commit

  8be86a5eec04 ("KVM: arm64: Document PMU filtering API")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell