Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] selftests/vm: fix a rename typo, fix executable issues

From: John Hubbard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 17:21:40 -0700

Here's v3, which treats the executable permissions of the two scripts here as
optional nice-to-have features.

It fixes the rename as well.

Again, I've put in commit hashes that are only valid in linux-next, so those
will need adjustment if these patches remain as distinct patches.

John Hubbard (2):
  selftests/vm: fix an improper dependency upon executable script
    permissions
  selftests/vm: fix a rename typo: run_vmtest.sh --> run_vmtests.sh

 tools/testing/selftests/vm/Makefile                          | 2 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/vm/check_config.sh                   | 0
 tools/testing/selftests/vm/{run_vmtest.sh => run_vmtests.sh} | 0
 3 files changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
 mode change 100644 => 100755 tools/testing/selftests/vm/check_config.sh
 rename tools/testing/selftests/vm/{run_vmtest.sh => run_vmtests.sh} (100%)
 mode change 100644 => 100755

-- 
2.28.0