Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the sunxi tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 14:56:37 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the sunxi tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a100.dtsi

between commit:

  0dea1794f3b4 ("arm64: allwinner: A100: add the basical Allwinner A100 DTSI file")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  7e66a778cb8b ("arm64: allwinner: A100: add the basical Allwinner A100 DTSI file")

from the sunxi tree.

These are 2 versions of the same patch.  For now I am just using the
version in the arm-soc tree ... please sort this out.

I fixed it up (see above) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell