Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the mfd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 17:03:08 +1100

Hi all,

FIXME: Add owner of second tree to To:
       Add author(s)/SOB of conflicting commits.

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/samsung/sysreg.yaml

between commit:

  18394297562a ("dt-bindings: mfd: syscon: Merge Samsung Exynos Sysreg bindings")

from the mfd tree and commit:

  41fb845621ea ("dt-bindings: Another round of adding missing 'additionalProperties'")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (I just deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell