Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 17:41:36 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  lib/random32.c

between commit:

  09a6b0bc3be7 ("random32: Restore __latent_entropy attribute on net_rand_state")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  2ce6b0d4293b ("random32: Restore __latent_entropy attribute on net_rand_state")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (I used Linus' version - just a white space difference)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell