Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the irqchip tree with the mfd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 16:17:57 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the irqchip tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/irqchip/Makefile

between commit:

  03ac990e0ac0 ("irqchip: Add sl28cpld interrupt controller support")

from the mfd tree and commit:

  ad4c938c92af ("irqchip/irq-mst: Add MStar interrupt controller support")

from the irqchip tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/irqchip/Makefile
index db5e37d2db11,f1525149b7a2..000000000000
--- a/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/irqchip/Makefile
@@@ -110,4 -113,4 +112,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_LOONGSON_HTPIC)		+= irq-lo
  obj-$(CONFIG_LOONGSON_HTVEC)		+= irq-loongson-htvec.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_LOONGSON_PCH_PIC)		+= irq-loongson-pch-pic.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_LOONGSON_PCH_MSI)		+= irq-loongson-pch-msi.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_SL28CPLD_INTC)		+= irq-sl28cpld.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_MST_IRQ)			+= irq-mst-intc.o