Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the tty tree with the parisc-hd tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 15:43:37 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the tty tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/video/console/sticon.c

between commit:

  fbb75b71b131 ("parisc/sticon: Add user font support")

from the parisc-hd tree and commits:

  d73568c4ccb0 ("vt: make vc_data pointers const in selection.h")
  23f87274f0ad ("sticon: remove no-op sticon_set_origin()")

from the tty tree.

I fixed it up (there is some overlap and I more or less used the former
version of the conflicting bits) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell