Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the rpmsg tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 15:55:49 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the rpmsg tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/remoteproc/mtk_scp.c: In function 'mt8192_scp_before_load':
drivers/remoteproc/mtk_scp.c:326:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'dsb' [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  326 |  dsb(sy);
      |  ^~~
drivers/remoteproc/mtk_scp.c:326:6: error: 'sy' undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean 's8'?
  326 |  dsb(sy);
      |      ^~
      |      s8

Caused by commit

  fd0b6c1ff85a ("remoteproc/mediatek: Add support for mt8192 SCP")

I have reverted that commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell