Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pm tree with the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 11:00:49 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/soc/ti/Makefile

between commit:

  dc1129564a01 ("soc: ti: pruss: Add a platform driver for PRUSS in TI SoCs")

from the arm-soc tree and commit:

  bca815d62054 ("PM: AVS: smartreflex Move driver to soc specific drivers")

from the pm tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc drivers/soc/ti/Makefile
index 18129aa557df,5463431ec96c..000000000000
--- a/drivers/soc/ti/Makefile
+++ b/drivers/soc/ti/Makefile
@@@ -12,4 -12,4 +12,5 @@@ obj-$(CONFIG_TI_SCI_PM_DOMAINS)		+= ti_
  obj-$(CONFIG_TI_SCI_INTA_MSI_DOMAIN)	+= ti_sci_inta_msi.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TI_K3_RINGACC)		+= k3-ringacc.o
  obj-$(CONFIG_TI_K3_SOCINFO)		+= k3-socinfo.o
 +obj-$(CONFIG_TI_PRUSS)			+= pruss.o
+ obj-$(CONFIG_POWER_AVS_OMAP)		+= smartreflex.o